75 Hard Challenge Rules
75 Hard Challenge Rules is a 75 day plan created by motivational speaker, podcaster, author, and supplement company owner Andy Frisella is going viral (AGAIN) for all the wrong reasons.
The basic principles of his 75 Hard challenge rules include:
- Follow a diet: Although he doesn’t specify which foods this includes, he doesn’t allow alcohol or “cheat meals.” It’s unclear what qualifies as a cheat meal.
- Work out twice a day for at least 45 minutes: One of these workouts must be an outdoor session, although it’s not explained why.
- Drink 4 liters of water per day.
- Read 10 pages of nonfiction a day.
- Take a 5-minute cold shower.
- Take progress photos every day.