941 Form 2021 PDF – Overview
941 Form 2021 is a Employer’s Quarterly Federal Tax Return. You will need to file Form 941 if you’re a business owner based in the US and have employees on your payroll and make monthly payments to. The IRS Form 941 is needed to report the tax with-holdings to the IRS.
If you’re a business or a non-profit based in the US and you have employees working for you on your payroll, then you are also responsible for withholding their federal income taxes and other taxes that are applicable on the employee’s monthly salary in compliance with IRS policies, such as the Social Security and Medicare tax for 2021.
941 Form Due Date 2021
Form 941 is a quarterly form, i.e. this form has to be filed and submitted to the IRS four times a year. For 2021, the form 941 due dates are on the last day of the months of April, July, October and January.
You must submit the form to IRS by the last day of the month that follows the end of the quarter. Thus, your tax withholding from January to March must be reported by April 30th; similarly, your numbers from April to June must be reported by 31st July, and so on.
How to Fill Form 941 on Mac
Follow these 6 simple steps to fill out Form 941 on Mac:
- Download the IRS Form 941 from the link given at the bottom of this page.
- Install PDF Expert on your Mac and open the downloaded form.
- Enter your own details in the Employer’s info box and choose which Quarter of 2021 you’re filing for.
- Carefully read Parts 1 to 4 and fill out the relevant info.
- Sign your name in Part 5 of the form.
- Save and print out the form, sign it and submit it to IRS.
Download 941 Form 2021 PDF from www.irs.gov using the direct download link given below.