Anti Inflammatory Foods List PDF
Anti Inflammatory Foods that reduce inflammation, and with it, chronic disease. Anti Inflammatory Foods include Fatty Fish, Graphs, Mushrooms, peppers, green tea and any others.
Anti Inflammatory Food immune system becomes activated when your body recognizes anything that is foreign—such as an invading microbe, plant pollen, or chemical. This often triggers a process called inflammation. Intermittent bouts of inflammation directed at truly threatening invaders protect your health.
List of Anti Inflammatory Foods
- Fresh fruit, including grapefruit, grapes, blueberries, bananas, apples, mangoes, peaches, tomatoes, and pomegranates
Dried fruit, including plums (prunes)
- Vegetables, especially broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, and bok choy
- Plant-based proteins, such as chickpeas, seitan, and lentils
- Fatty fish, such as salmon, sardines, albacore tuna, herring, lake trout, and mackerel
- Whole grains, including oatmeal, brown rice, barley, and whole-wheat bread
- Leafy greens, including kale, spinach, and romaine lettuce
- Nuts, including walnuts and almonds
- Seeds, such as chia seeds and flaxseed
- Foods filled with omega-3 fatty acids, such as avocado and olive oil
- Green tea
- Dark chocolate (in moderation)
- Red wine (in moderation)
Anti Inflammatory Foods List PDF Download LinkDownload PDF
1 more PDF(s) related to Anti Inflammatory Foods List
Anti Inflammatory Diet Foods List PDF
Anti Inflammatory Diet Foods List PDF download using the link given below.