Becoming Supernatural PDF - Overview
Becoming Supernatural is written by Dr. Joe Dispenza, How Common People Are Doing the Uncommon (2017) explains how people can achieve their potential by harnessing the power inside themselves. The book outlines principles and practices that help ordinary people improve health, mood, finances, and relationships.
Becoming Supernatural marries some of the most profound scientific information with ancient wisdom to show how people like you and me can experience a more mystical life. Readers will learn that we are, quite literally supernatural by nature if given the proper knowledge and instruction, and when we learn how to apply that information through various meditations, we should experience a greater expression of our creative abilities.
Contents of Becoming Supernatural
- Foreword by Gregg Braden
- Introduction – Getting Ready to Become Supernatural
- Chapter 1 – Opening the Door to the Supernatural
- Chapter 2 – The Present Moment
- Chapter 3 – Tuning In to New Potentials in the Quantum
- Chapter 4 – Blessing of the Energy Centers.
- Chapter 5 – Reconditioning the Body to a New Mind
- Chapter 6 – Case Studies: Living Examples of Truth
- Chapter 7 – Heart Intelligence
- Chapter 8 – Mind Movies/Kaleidoscope
- Chapter 9 – Walking Meditation
- Chapter 10 – Case Studies: Making It Real
- Chapter 11 – Space-Time and Time-Space
- Chapter 12 – The Pineal Gland
- Chapter 13 – Project Coherence: Making a Better World
- Chapter 14 – Case Studies: It Could Happen to You
- Afterword – Being Peace
- About the Author