Clean Break Order Form (D81) PDF – Overview
Clean Break Order Form – A Clean Break Order effectively draws a line under the division of assets after your divorce. Once a Clean Break Order has been issued by the Court, it means that no claim can be made on any of your assets in future and you can’t make a claim against your former partner’s assets either.
What comes into a clean break agreement
The financial agreement will cover both of your incomes and all of your assets and debts. You have to agree how the assets will be shared between you and how much you are each entitled to. If you have been married a long time, the economically weaker party is likely to be entitled to claim more.
Clean Break Order Form or Form D81
Statement of information for a consent order in relation to a financial remedy.
What reasons are there for a clean break
A clean break consent order can be of benefit because:
- You prevent future claims
- You can both move on and so it may be easier to deal with the end of your relationship
- It may minimise conflict when separating assets, including your house
- It can prevent the expense of defending a future claim
Information about these topics is filled in the Clean Break Order Form, fill the information correctly without making any errors.
- Details of the marriage/civil partnership
- Dates of birth of the parties and any relevant child(ren)
- Financial agreements
- Current capital and income
- Guidance for completing table 9
- Capital and income after the implementation of proposed order
- Guidance for completing table 11
- Net Income
- Notice to mortgage provider
- Pension Orders
- Notice to pension arrangement/PPF Board
- Pension sharing or PPF compensation sharing
- Proposed consent order
- Applicant’s statement of truth
- Respondent’s statement of truth
- When returning your form, you must include
For more information visit the official site of Clean Break Order Form fom Here.
Download Clean Break Order Form (D81) PDF from assets.publishing.service.gov.uk using the direct download link given below.