Clumber Park Map PDF - Overview
Clumber Park Map – Clumber Park is a country park in The Dukeries near Worksop in Nottinghamshire, England. The estate, which was the seat of the Pelham-Clintons, Dukes of Newcastle, was purchased by the National Trust in 1946. It is listed Grade I on the Register of Historic Parks and Gardens.
Given below are the details and information about Clumber Park Map.
Clumber Park Map
Clumber Park Map contains Information about
- Minor Roads & Tracks
- Footpaths / Bridleways
- Public House
- Car Parking
- Ponds, Rivers & Drains
Cost of visiting Clumber Park
|1 adult, 2 children||£8.25||£7.50|
Clumber Park Map – Highlights
- Park, Pleasure Grounds, Walled Kitchen Garden, children’s play area, Laundry Yard shop, second hand book shop and toilets are open.
- Several food outlets are open offering a range of hot & cold drinks, snacks & light refreshments to takeaway.
- Parking is available near to the main visitor facilities and next to the Central Bark dog cafe. Parking is clearly signed and is included in your entry fee and free to National Trust members.
- Toilets in the main visitor facilities, by Central Bark and in Hardwick Village.
- There is no vehicular access to the south side of the lake.
- Cycle Hire is open 7 days a week from 10.00 – 17.00
- BBQs are not permitted anywhere in Clumber Park.
- There is over 20 miles of cycle routes to explore.
- Dogs more than welcome. Please keep dogs on leads in the Pleasure Grounds.
- Grazing livestock on site – please pay attention to signs near livestock
- We are currently unable to offer fishing permits
- The Chapel is open to visitors from 10.00 – 15.00, Saturday to Tuesday.
- Horse riding is permitted at Clumber Park. To apply for a permit, please contact [email protected]
- Mobility scooters can be hired free of charge. Phone 01909 511007 Monday to Friday to book or hire from Cycle Hire on Saturdays and Sundays (subject to availability)