CN22 Form PDF – Overview
The CN22 is a customs form which is used when sending gifts and goods abroad.
Customs forms are important documents used by foreign customs authorities to clear mail for entry into their country and, when appropriate, to assess duty and taxes. When you mail a package to another country, the contents and value of an item must be declared on the customs form.
CN22 Form UK
You can fill your CN22 Form in these simple steps, Complete in BLOCK CAPITALS
- Sender’s Name
- Sender’s Address
- Contents (Tick all that apply)
- Description of Contents
- Total value
- Commercial Items
- Vat Registration Number
- Sign and Date
CN22 Form UK – Guide to Fill
1. Sender’s name and address are mandatory – include your full name and address including postcode.
2. Content Type and Description of contents are mandatory – include a accurate description of each item enclosed. This will help to avoid delays or customs officials needing to open your item.
3. Value, quantity and weight of each item are mandatory
4. Total quantity is mandatory – add the total number of items within your package
5. Total weight is mandatory – this is the total weight of your item. If you don’t know and can’t easily find out, weigh your package and complete in branch.
6. Total value is mandatory – this is the total value of all the items in the package. Write the value in British Pounds (GBP).
7. HS tariff number – is mandatory for businesses only – you need to provide the HS tariff code which you can find at parcelforce.com/tariffcode.
8. VAT reg number / EORI number – are mandatory for businesses only – If your business has both, please use the EORI number
9. Signature and date are mandatory – sign and date the form
Download CN22 Form PDF from using the direct download link given below.