Hyperbolic Stretching PDF - Overview
Hyperbolic Stretching is a 30-day tractability program that has been launched to help you to gain stronger pelvic muscles and improved endurance levels. This flexibility plan has been created by former computer programmer Alex Larsson. The program covers 21 exercise videos and according to the instructions you have to perform every exercise for about 8 minutes a day to achieve the goals.
This exercises stop you from heavy weight lifting or exercising for hours in the gym. It increases testosterone to improve muscle development and flexibility in men’s bodies. In general, it works best for those who already have stretching experience.
Table Of Contents
- Full Flexibility And Pelvic Strength
- Pelvic Strength, Pleasure & Penis Length
- What Results To Expect
- Your Objections Cleared
- The Split Test
- The Science Of Stretching
- What Determines Your Flexibility
- Reducing Muscle Tension
- Myotatic Reflex
- Autogenic Inhibition Reflex
- Only Three Muscles
- The Hyperbolic Stretching Routine
- The Warm-Up
- Flexibility-Specific Strength Routine
- Stretching Routine – Week 1 To Week 3
- Exercise Frequency
- Stretching Advanced: Week 4
- Week By Week Walk Through
- Light Warm Up Stretching
- Flexibility Maintenance
- Complete Hyperbolic Routine Sample
- Simplified Routine For Penis & Pelvis
Pros and Cons of Hyperbolic Stretching Program
- It trims down muscle tension.
- It precludes injuries.
- It strengthens posture.
- It is suitable for all kinds of fitness.
- People having critical medical conditions are not preferable for hyperbolic stretching.
- This is only available online.