Llanberis Path Map in high quality and in vector format, Llanberis Path is the longest and most gradual of the six main paths to the summit of Snowdon, and offers fantastic views of Cwm Brwynog, Llanberis and over the Menai straights towards Anglesey. This is the most popular path amongst leisurely walkers as it is thought to be the easiest to walk in mild weather, but in winter, the highest slopes of the path can become very dangerous.
Llanberis Path Map
Given below are the details of Llanberis Path Map.
- Distance: 9 miles (14½km) (there and back)
- Ascent: 3199 feet (975 metres)
- Time: About 6 hours (there and back)
- Grade: Mountain Walk
- Start / Finish: Far end of Victoria Terrace, Llanberis, off the A4086 (SH 581 594)
- Relevant Map: Ordnance Survey Explorer OL 17 (Snowdon & Conwy Valley)
There isn’t a car park at the start of the path but there are car parks in Llanberis village itself. In the high season you may descend by another of the Snowdon paths and catch the Sherpa bus back to your vehicle.
Download Llanberis Path Map PDF from www.climb-snowdon.co.uk using the direct download link given below.