PSLF waiver form PDF - Overview
PSLF waiver form in high quality and in fill-able format, PSLF means Public Service Loan Forgiveness, If you are employed by a U.S. federal, state, local, or tribal government or not-for-profit organization, you might be eligible for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program. Because you have to make 120 qualifying monthly payments, it will take at least 10 years before you can qualify for PSLF.
With PSLF waiver form you must always have 120 qualifying payments to receive forgiveness, you may receive credit for payments that did not previously count under the Limited PSLF Waiver. If you surpass 120 qualifying payments due to this limited-time waiver, you do not currently have to work at a qualifying employer.
PSLF waiver form
Qualifying for PSLF waiver form
To qualify for PSLF, you must
- Be employed by a U.S. federal, state, local, or tribal government or not-for-profit organization (federal service includes U.S. military service);
- Work full-time for that agency or organization;
- Have Direct Loans (or consolidate other federal student loans into a Direct Loan);
- Repay your loans under an income-driven repayment plan*; and
- Make 120 qualifying payments.
Qualifying Payments for PSLF waiver form
A qualifying monthly payment is a payment that you make
- After Oct. 1, 2007;
- Under a qualifying repayment plan;
- For the full amount due as shown on your bill;
- No later than 15 days after your due date; and
- While you are employed full-time by a qualifying employer.