Red Scare PDF – Overview
Red Scare in high quality, It is written by author Regin Schmidt, FBI and the Origins of Anticommunism in the United States, 1919-1943, he anticommunist crusade of the Federal Bureau of Investigation and its legendary director J. Edgar Hoover during the McCarthy era and the Cold War has attracted much attention from historians during the last decades, but little has been known about the Bureau’s political activities during its formative years.
Contents of Red Scare
- Introduction: FBI and the Politics of Anticommunism
- The Origins of the Red Scare
- The Bureau and the Red Scare
- Constructing the Red Scare
- 1919 – Containing the Social Unrest
- The Palmer Raids: Deporting Political Ideas
- The Decline and fall of the Red Scare
- Aftermath: The FBI and Presidential Politics
- FBI and the Second Red Scare
Download Red Scare PDF from OliPDF using the direct download link given below.