Rent Receipt Form PDF
A rent receipt is an acknowledgment of payment made by a tenant. This is usually in the form of cash but can be for credit cards and physical checks as well to show the tenant paid-on-time.
A rent receipt template is a form that allows a tenant to mark their monthly rent as paid. Most commonly for the use of cash payment by the tenant to their landlord. The receipt should only be filled in after the funds have transferred to the landlord.
Rent Receipt Form – How to Write
To issue a rental receipt, begin by providing the following:
- Date the receipt in mm/dd/yyyy format
- Enter the receipt number
- Name of tenant
- The amount paid to the landlord
- The address of the premises for which payment is made
- Method of payment
- The person who has received the payment
- Submit Landlord’s signature