Rich Dad Poor Dad PDF - Overview
Rich Dad Poor Dad Book was first published in 1997 and it is the best-selling book tells about the difference in mindset between the poor, middle class, and rich.
The rich father in this book teaches two small boys some invaluable lessons about money through their own experiences. The most important one is undoubtedly to understand on how to best use your mind and your time to create your own wealth through business and investments.
Rich Dad Poor Dad PDF
Rich Dad Poor Dad PDF Book contains a total of ten chapters plus the introduction, but much of the book is focused on the first six parts or lessons.
- Introduction: Rich Dad Poor Dad
- Chapter 1: The Rich Don’t Work for Money
- Chapter 2: Why Teach Financial Literacy?
- Chapter 3: Mind Your Own Business
- Chapter 4: The History of Taxes and the Power of Corporations
- Chapter 5: The Rich Invent Money
- Chapter 6: Work to Learn – Don’t Work for Money
Rich Dad Poor Dad – Buy from Amazon
You can buy the hardcover / paperback format of the book from Amazon from this link.
Rich Dad Poor Dad for Teens