SA1 Form

Download SA1 Form PDF using the direct download link.

SA1 Form PDF

PDF NameSA1 Form
Published/Updated On
Primary RegionUnited Kingdom
No. of Pages2
PDF Size0.06 MB
Source(s) /

Download PDF of SA1 Form from using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.

SA1 Form PDF - Overview

SA1 Form for Registering for Self Assessment Tax Returns
An SA1 form is a document that registers a person for self assessment tax returns. It’s used by people who aren’t self-employed, but need to register for other reasons

Do you need to complete a tax return?
There are a number of reasons why you may have to complete a tax return for the first time. For example, if you:

  • Become a company director
  • Start to get income from land and property in the UK
  • Have taxable foreign income of more than £300
  • Sell shares, property or other assets liable to Capital Gains Tax
  • Have annual income of £100,000 or more
  • Get untaxed income which cannot be collected through your Paye code.

If you are self-employed
If you are now self-employed you cannot use this form to register. Instead, please complete and return form CWF1 Registering for Self Assessment and National Insurance contributions if you are a self-employed sole trader.

SA1 Form Registering for Self Assessment tax returns

Detail You have to fill on page 1 of SA1 Form Registering For Self Assessment tax returns

You have to fill the following information about Yourself, and use capital letters to fill the boxes.

  • Title – enter MR, MRS, MISS, MS, or other title
  • Surname or family name
  • First name(s)
  • Previous surname if applicable
  • Date of name change DD MM YYYY
  • Your National Insurance number (NINO)
    You must get a NINO before you can register for Self Assessment. To apply for a NINO you should attend an Evidence of Identity interview at a Jobcentre Plus or Social Security office.
  • Your date of birth DD MM YYYY
  • Your address
  • Postcode
  • Your daytime contact phone number

Details on Page 2 of SA1 Form Registering For Self Assessment tax returns

Why do you need to complete a tax return

  • You became a company director on
  • You have been getting income from land and property in the UK
  • You have been getting taxable foreign income in excess of £300 a year
  • You receive annual income from a trust or settlement
  • Your annual income will exceed £100,000
  • You have been getting untaxed income that cannot be collected through my PAYE tax code
  • You have Capital Gains Tax to pay
  • Any other reason give details below
  • What date does this apply from? DD MM YYYY

Your declaration

You must sign and date the declaration.

  • The information you have given on this form is complete and correct to the best of your knowledge and belief.
  • You will tell HM Revenue and Customs straightaway if your circumstances or plans change in a way that affects the answers you have given on this form.

After completing the Form send it to:
Central Agent Authorisation Team, National Insurance Contributions Office, Benton Park View, Newcastle upon Tyne NE98 1ZZ

Download SA1 Form PDF from using the direct download link given below.

SA1 Form PDF Download Link

Download PDF


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *