Surah Mulk PDF
Surah al-Mulk is the 67th chapter (surah) of the Quran, comprising 30 verses. The surah emphasizes that no individual can impose his will on another; he may only guide and set an example (67:26).
Surah Al-Mulk is the Surah which intercedes for its reciters; the Surah which gives salvation from the torment of the grave; the Surah which protects its reciter; the Surah we have been instructed to recite ourselves and to teach to our families.
Surah Al Mulk Benefits, Virtues and Importance
- There is a Surah in the Holy Quran that consists of thirty verses that call for a man until his sins are forgiven”
- According to a Hadith Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said: “He who reads a letter from the Holy Quran will receive a Hasana, and it will be multiplied by ten.”
- “It is the prevention of punishment of the grave”.
- On the Day of Resurrection Surah Mulk will intervene with Allah for the forgiveness of its Reciter. This Hadith has been narrated (in Arabic) in the past tense because, like the past indefinite, its occurrence is definite and not open to inquiry. At some places, however, it has also been narrated in the present tense.
- The Prophet Muhammad PBUH said, “There is a Surah in the Quran which is only thirty verses. It defended whoever recited it , until it puts him into paradise i.e. Surah al Mulk” [Fath al Qadir 5/257, Sahihul Jamiea 1/680, Tabrani in Al-Awsat & Ibn Mardawaith]
- It was narrated that Abdullah ibn Mas’ood said: Whoever reads Surah al-Mulk every night, Allah will protect him from the torment of the grave.
- Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him narrates that the Messenger of Allah (may Allah bestow peace and blessings upon him) said, “There is a Surah in the book of Allah it is but thirty passages which intercedes for a man on the day of judgment so that he taken out of the fire and entered into paradise; it is Surah the Blessed.”