The Alchemist PDF - Overview
The Alchemist is a novel by Brazilian author Paulo Coelho, It was first published in 1988. Originally written in Portuguese named as O Alquimista, it became a widely translated international bestseller. An allegorical novel, It follows a young Andalusian shepherd in his journey to the pyramids of Egypt, after having a recurring dream of finding a treasure there.
The Alchemist was first released by Rocco, an obscure Brazilian publishing house. Despite its having sold the publisher after a year decided to give Coelho back the rights. Needing to heal himself from this setback, Coelho set out to leave Rio de Janeiro with his wife and spent 40 days in the Mojave Desert.
- I Remember Receiving A Letter From The American Publisher Harper Collins…
- The Alchemist Picked Up A Book That Someone In The…
- One – The Boy’s Name Was Santiago. Dusk Was Falling As The
- Two – The Boy Had Been Working For The Crystal Merchant For
- Epilogue – The Boy Reached The Small, Abandoned Church Just As Night
- About The Author
- International Acclaim
- Books By Paulo Coelho
- About The Publisher