The Barefoot Investor PDF – Overview
The Barefoot Investor, Five steps to finance freedom is written by Scott Pape, He is a former investment advisor with one of Melbourne’s leading finance firms EL & C Baillieu. He is also a media commentator, author and hosted his own radio show on 90.7 Syn FM.
The Barefoot Investor is his comprehensive guide, which, since publication, has sold over 400,000 copies. In three parts, planting, growing, and harvesting, he shares nine steps you can take towards financial freedom. It is revised and updated version.
The Barefoot Investor
- Introduction – Going Barefoot
- Step 1 – Keep it Real
- Step 2 – Look out for number one
- Step 3 – REPO your Repayments
- Step 4 – Work your Mojo
- Step 5 – Have a Backup plan
- Chapter 6 – Property – An Aussie love affair
- Chapter 7 – Barefoot Entrepreneurs
- Website Directory
Download The Barefoot Investor PDF from OliPDF using the direct download link given below.