The Holy Spirit PDF – Overview
The Holy Spirit Activating God’s Power in Your Life in high quality, Is written by Billy Graham, William Franklin Graham, Jr., was born in Charlotte, North Carolina, on November 7, 1918. He entered the ministry in 1943 and soon thereafter and began conducting evangelistic Crusades. In 1950, he founded The Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, which has sponsored Crusades and produced radio and television programs as well as films.
The Holy Spirit came to empower God’s people and transform their lives, yet so often the doctrine of it causes division in the church. It is crucial to develop a genuinely biblical understand of the Third Person of the Trinity—and to experience an authentic outpouring of his power. The world-renowned evangelist Billy Graham offers a sensitive and comprehensive portrait of the much discussed but often-misunderstood member of the Trinity.
The Holy Spirit
Contents of The Holy Spirit
- Introduction: Man’s Cry—God’s Gift
- Who Is Holy Spirit?
- When Holy Spirit Has Come
- Holy Spirit and the Bible
- Holy Spirit and Salvation
- Baptism with the Spirit
- The Seal, the Pledge, and the Witness of Holy Spirit
- The Christian’s Inner Struggle
- The Fullness of the Spirit
- How to Be Filled with Holy Spirit
- Sins Against Holy Spirit
- Gifts of the Spirit
- Further Gifts of the Spirit
- The Sign Gifts
- The Fruit of the Spirit
- The Fruit of the Spirit: Love, Joy, Peace
- The Fruit of the Spirit: Patience, Kindness, Goodness
- The Fruit of the Spirit: Faithfulness, Gentleness, Self-Control
- The Need of the Hour
Download The Holy Spirit PDF from OliPDF using the direct download link given below.