Who Moved My Cheese PDF – Overview
Who Moved My Cheese is a bestselling seminal work and motivational business fable by Spencer Johnson, It is published on September 8, 1998. It deals with change in your Work and in your Life in an amazing way. The text describes the way one reacts to major change in one’s work and life, and four typical reactions to those changes by two mice and two Little people.
A New York Times business bestseller upon release, Who Moved My Cheese, remained on the list for almost five years and spent over 200 weeks on Publishers Weekly’s hardcover nonfiction list. As of 2018, it has sold almost 30 million copies worldwide in 37 languages and remains one of the best-selling business books.
Who Moved My Cheese
Chapters of Who Moved My Cheese
Part 1: A Gathering – Chicago
Part 2: Who Moved My Cheese?: The Story
- Four Characters
- Finding Cheese
- No Cheese!
- The Mice: Sniff & Scurry
- The Little people: Hem & Haw
- Meanwhile, Back In the Maze
- Getting Beyond Fear
- Enjoying The Adventure
- Moving With The Cheese
- The Handwriting On The Wall
- Tasting New Cheese
- Enjoying Change
Part 3: A Discussion – Later That Same Day
Top Quotes from Who Moved My Cheese
- Life moves on and so should we
- See what you’re doing wrong, laugh at it, change and do better.
- The quicker you let go of old cheese, the sooner you find new cheese.
- Better late than never.
- Movement in new direction helps find new cheese.
- Having Cheese Makes You Happy
Download Who Moved My Cheese PDF from OliPDF using the direct download link given below.