Smart Thinking Skills PDF – Overview
Smart Thinking Skills is written by Matthew Allen, Matthew Allen is a lecturer in the School of Social Sciences and Asian Languages at Curtin University of Technology. He teaches cultural studies and applied epistemology. He makes frequent appearances on radio shows such as Moneyline with Peter Newman and contributes regularly to national publications on the subject of Self- Directed IRAs and non-recourse loans.
Smart Thinking Skills for Critical Understanding and Writing is a practical, step-by-step guide to improving skills in analysis, critical thinking, and the effective communication of arguments and explanations. Accessible and straightforward in its style and goals, Smart Thinking is nevertheless based on strong epistemological foundations.
Smart Thinking Skills
Contents of Smart Thinking Skills
- Preface to First Edition
- Preface to Second Edition
- How to Use this Book
- Smart Thinking
- Claims: The Key Elements of Reasoning
- Linking: The Key Process in Reasoning
- Understanding the Links between Claims
- More Effective Reasoning I: Better Claims
- More Effective Reasoning II: Better Links
- What Kinds of Reasoning are There
- Research, Reasoning, and Analysis
- Planning and Creating Your Reasoning
- Bringing It All Together: Narrative and Structure
- Answers, Discussion, and Further Advice
- Glossary of Key Terms and Concepts
- Further Reading
- Guide to Important Skill
Why Has Nobody Told Me This Before
Download Smart Thinking Skills PDF from www.ergen.gr using the direct download link given below.