Fifty Shades Trilogy PDF - Overview
Fifty Shades Trilogy is a series of erotic novels by E. L. James, initially a trilogy consisting of Fifty Shades of Grey (2011), Fifty Shades Darker (2012) and Fifty Shades Freed (2012). The series traces the deepening relationship between college graduate Anastasia Steele and young business man Christian Grey. Grey introduces Ana to the world of BDSM.
Fifty Shades Trilogy is notable for its explicitly erotic scenes featuring elements of sexual practices involving BDSM (bondage/discipline, dominance/submission, and sadism/masochism). Originally self-published as an ebook and print-on-demand in June 2011, the publishing rights to the novel were acquired by Vintage Books in March 2012. It has been translated into 52 languages and set a record in the United Kingdom as the fastest-selling paperback of all time.
Fifty Shades Trilogy
Original Fifty Shades trilogy
- Fifty Shades of Grey (2011)
- Fifty Shades Darker (2012)
- Fifty Shades Freed (2012)
Told by Christian series
- Grey (2015)
- Darker (2017)
- Freed (2021)
Main characters of Fifty Shades Trilogy
- Christian Grey: 27-year-old incredibly successful, wealthy entrepreneur and owner of Grey Enterprises Holdings, Inc. Adoptive son of Carrick Grey and Dr. Grace Trevelyan Grey. Primary love interest and husband of Anastasia Steele
- Anastasia “Ana” Steele: College graduate, former PA to Jack Hyde now commissioning editor at Seattle Independent Publishing and primary love interest and wife of Christian Grey.
- Elena Lincoln: Christian’s longtime family friend and business partner, had Christian as her submissive at age 15 until he was 21, 6 years (sexually abused & seduced him). She is described as a tall, elegant, sexy, regal platinum blonde and appears to be in her late 40s.
- Elliot Grey: Son of Carrick Grey and Dr. Grace Trevelyan-Grey, and older brother to Christian Grey and Mia Grey. Love interest of Kate Kavanagh.
- Mia Grey: Daughter of Carrick Grey and Dr. Grace Trevelyan Grey and younger sister of Christian Grey and Elliot Grey.
- Katherine “Kate” Kavanagh: Ana’s best friend and roommate. Love interest of Elliot Grey.
- Jack Hyde: Former commissioning editor at Seattle Independent Publishing, sexually harassed Ana.
- Leila Williams: A former submissive of Christian. Tried to shoot Ana.
- Jason Taylor: Christian’s most trusted bodyguard/driver and the head of Christian’s security team.
- Dr. Grace Trevelyan-Grey: Christian’s adoptive mother.
- Carrick Grey: Christian’s adoptive father.
- Carla May Wilks: Ana’s mother.
- José Rodriguez: A close college friend of Ana Steele and Kate Kavanagh. Works as a photographer. In love with Ana.